There was a conference call this morning between "the powers that be" (ABC) and the show's producers (Barbara and Bill). Elisabeth will not be allowed to wear anymore McCain T-shirts on-air. The number of complaints - phone calls and emails and even negative studio audience comments regarding the T-shirt were staggering, and the network does not want it happening again. How she got away with wearing it on-air is anybody's guess, but it definitely will not happen again.Looks like Hasselbeck will have to get her 100% cotton ya-yas out this weekend before returning to the usual View wardrobe of elaborate pirate shirts. Enjoy those rallies, Elisabeth, and remember your revised talking points: Whoopi isn't an Arab, but Joy Behar? Not who you think she is!
- On Today's 'View,' Defamer is the Hot Topic!
- 'View' Catfight Of The Century Part 2: Joy Tells Hasselbeck 'You Make A Fool Of Yourself!'
- 'It's Never Personal': Whoopi Goldberg Spends the Morning on 'View' Damage Control
- DEFAMER EXCLUSIVE: Backstage Elisabeth/Joy Blowup Rocks 'The View'
- 'View' Audience Laughs At McCain Tee-Clad Elisabeth, Who Finally Promises to Stop Talking