- David Letterman used appropriate scorn while speaking to Lauren Conrad. Tina Fey was not appropriately scornful of Sarah Palin.
- Mad Men was about women, and Gossip Girl was about sex.
- Do you work for Time Inc? Not anymore! You should try winning the Olympics maybe if you need a quick buck.
- Everyone is fired and drunk and racist.
- Men's Vogue and Portfolio will soon join Radar in Magazine Heaven. Sucks to be you, editors!
- Sure, Jon Hamm is famous to twelve TV critics and 100 bloggers, but that wasn't enough for Radar either, guys.
- Boy, the Edwards marriage is in trouble! Who could've seen that coming? Also we can't believe it took however many years for one of the zillion amateur HuffPoors to snap.
- Rachel Maddow is going as Sexy Keith Olbermann for Halloween.
- This is our Halloween costume idea: we're going to walk around, all night, with a mirror and a shitload of pills. We will be "John McCain's Cabinet." Get it? It was funny this morning, to us. Protip: add a blonde wig and you are Cindy McCain. Happy Halloween everybody! If you'll excuse us, we're going to find the most sincere pumpkin patch in Brooklyn.