- Rosie O'Donnell, contradicting Barbara Walters' rosy description of relations on The View: "I'm not saying they loathe each other, but the fact of the matter is, there was not a lot of camaraderie off camera." [LAT]
- Bill Clinton supposedly wants Hillary's old job if she becomes Secretary of State, and so gave a backrub to New York Gov. David Patterson. A better headline would have been "Happy Ending?", Six. [P6]
- Paris Hilton's ex, the Greek shipping heir she was all over after breaking up with Benji Madden, has not been waiting for a girl like her: He's smitten with Annabelle Dexter-Jones, daughter of Foreigner lead singer Mick Jones and, obviously, much classier. [P6]
- Winona Ryder's "mystery illness" brought an airplane down early and warranted hospitalization in London. But everything's suddenly OK now! [Daily Star]
- After previously offering to let Anderson Cooper ogle her chest, NeNe Leakes of Real Housewives of Atlanta is hip to the CNN anchor's desires: "He is THE silver fox, and I just wish he'd come over on this side of the street." [People]
- There are rumors that married Mel Gibson was tight with "a dark-haired beauty named Oksana" on the set of one of his movies, and now the wife is supposedly suspicious. Someone should reassure her: Oksana is a name of Hebrew extraction!
- Marc Jacobs is "seriously considering marriage." Just one... last... three-way... [NYM]
- Justin Timberlake would only wear a black leotard on Saturday Night Live if he was guaranteed residuals. [Gay Socialites]