Today we have an actress who thinks she's skinnier than she is, a (yawn) secretly gay TV guy, two Hollywood rich guys into skiing with younger ladies, a secret stalker, and a secret mama.
Yesterday you guys thought that the fake domestic goddess who can't actually cook or anything was Gwyneth Paltrow. Which, ha ha GOOP, I hope so.
1) "Which actress who plays a teen on a hit TV show incorrectly insists she's a size zero? Employees at a clothing line have to remove all the bigger-size labels from garments they send her to her to keep her happily deluded." [P6]
2) "Which handsome TV host is thought by patrons of at least one gay bar to be in the closet? As the stud discusses dating women, they hoot and holler, and hurl insults at the screen." [P6]
3) "Which A-list movie star and his Emmy-winning pal did a 'Scarface'-style mound of cocaine' before enjoying bedroom antics with two college girls? The big-screen actor managed to convince his bombshell that protection wasn't necessary, while the TV star tied up his lass with a bathrobe, before realizing that the blow had caused serious 'equipment failure.'" [NYDN]
4) "Which pop star shuns faddy diets and exercise to lose weight preferring to depend on the oh-so-pleasant use of laxatives to drop a dress size." [MIrror]
5) "With all the Paula Abdul mess going on, it reminded me of something that happened three or four years ago. It involved what is now probably a C list actor, but at the time he was the s**t. He wasn't A list, but there was hardly any girl or woman from about the age of 12-25 who didn't know who he was. Every week he was right there staring at them from the television set and every day he was sitting on the front porch of this girl he met in the town where they filmed the show. He met her when she was an extra on the show and from that day forward he just was always around. She liked the attention at first. He was the star of the show after all. But, at some point it just became creepy and he would not stop following her or calling her. Her parents finally called the cops and a producer was dispatched from LA to handle the mess. Our actor was never arrested, and in return for keeping quiet, the girl got a free year of tuition for college and a brand new car." [CDaN]
6) "This performer is going to take some time off from work next year, claiming that the time is right for her to start a family. She says that she is very excited about having a baby and that it will a brand new experience for her. Well, that just isn’t true. Few outside her family knows that she already has a child. She got pregnant and gave birth when she was a teenager. Because it was thought that having a child would ruin her image and career, the baby was very quietly passed off to a relative to raise as their own. The child has no idea that the celeb is actually their mother, and the celebrity and her family are determined to keep it that way." [BlindGossip]