Our favorite comments of the week are after the jump. Pretty much everyone did well this week, as always, but here in America we like to reward the few and ignore the many. Enjoy.
- From bringmemyTofurkey in Now You're Just Trying to Piss Us Off:
"Mommy used to work at the Doc's
Economy took a spike
She's down on her luck
It's tough, sooooo tough
Jodi is a tutor all day
working for a change
She brings home the pay for love
They gotta hold on, to what they got
It doesn't make a difference if they need it or not
They got each other But that's not quite enough
They'll pass on the yacht
Woooo...they're more than half way there
Wooo, oooh...They're living on a prayer"
- From BadUncle in David Karp:
"He does have pretty eyes, which I hope to wear around my neck on a chain of keepsakes after the revolution."
- From slainte_pants in Prehistoric Weed Revealed!:
"Also, the article mentions that even though the grave was in China, the person buried in it was Caucasian.
Homie was LOST as hell."
- From Multiphasic in Precocious Children Only ONes Getting Book Deals, Film Rights;
"Well, as John Fogerty once said, some folks are born silver rohypnol prescription in hand."
- From Kid_Twist in Childrens' Dictionary Revision Means End of Great Britain:
"'Gullible' isn't in there, either."