Even Christmas was a disappointment this year. Can we move on to 2009 already? This week, it was the holi-daze!
- We rode the bus home with the Real World Brooklyn and talked about dysfunctional families and what we got.
- Obama had a holiday, too. He went golfing and mourned his grandma. The paparazzi came too! Blago picked up the slack while he was gone.
- Then an awful Santa went on a holiday massacre. People killed themselves and died.
- 2008's almost over, which means obligatory list-making! We looked back, fondly, on who had sex with the wrong people. Also: who fought with who? Who did the best job commenting? The year also provided ample opportunities for people to embarrass themselves via the media.
- Russian Vogue: suspicious.
- Twitter sucks. Try to wean yourself off it in 2009.
(Photo by Getty Images/Brendan Hoffman)