· You think you had a traumatic 2008? Don't even get Diablo started.
· Bob Iger, on the other hand, had an 11% sweeter 2008 than the year before. He's the happiest honcho on Earth!
· Vulture casts The Miracle of Flight 1549, with the unusual choice of The Magnetic Fields's Stephin Merritt in the role of that talkative dude you might have have seen here, or on just about any other news outlet in the hours following the emergency landing.
· Does anyone recognize Wheelie Boy from the 1971 motocross documentary On Any Sunday? Somebody's looking for him.
· Wondering where Lonny Ross was in last night's 30 Rock? Well then, stop fast forwarding past the commercials!