Paris Hilton made out with the CEO of MySpace, everywhere, and maybe made another sex tape. Tom Cruise has wanted to kill since he was a child.
- Paris Hilton made out with long-rumored lover Chris DeWolfe, the CEO of MySpace, in Sundance. They were spotted in action twice.
- Supposedly, there's a new Hilton sex tape showing her in a "state of arousal" in the back of a New York taxi. At least someone is aroused at the thought of Paris Hilton get sexual in a Gotham taxi. [Sun]
- Tom Cruise told reporters in Seoul, Korea that "I've always wanted to kill Hitler. As a child, I used to wonder why someone didn't stand up and kill him." [AP]
- Sean Penn's publicist called the Post to defend the liberal celebrity, for some reason. "Like him or not, Hugo Chavez is a democratically elected official," she said. "So was Hitler," the Post replied. It went on like that. [P6]
- How do you thank your paparazzo stalker after he finds your lost dog while waiting creepily outside your house to photograph you? Welcome to the latest awkward chapter in Jennifer Aniston's life. [Hollyscoop]
- Jennifer Hudson, whose mother, brother and nephew were murdered in October, will sing at the Grammy Awards next month. [Sun]