Best comments of the week after the jump!
- From Mount_Prion in A Sneak Peek at a Fashionista Socialite's Important New Novel:
"Books that end with the protagonist writing -gasp!- the very book you've just read are even worse than books that begin with an alarm clock ringing."
- From belltolls in Please Buy David Denby's Boook So He Can Stop Talking:
"I think he is wrong."
- From imatter in Anderson Cooper Totally Incoherent After Inauguration:
"Perhaps a trip to cover the news in Portland is in order."
- From TableNine in The Obamas Enjoy Fisting Each Other:
"Well that would explain the willingness to take the hand of anyone willing to unclench their fist."
- From Colonel Mustard in 'Roger Ebert... Can Kiss My Ass':
"Seventeen continues to dominate in the field of made-up Most Embarrassing Stories. I remember reading one where a girl claimed her Crush yanked out her tampon because he saw the string dangling out of her shorts and thought it was a loose thread. So wrong, and no way did it ever actually happen, but can you imagine? I laughed and laughed. The best part of those stories is trying to imagine what happened next. Like, obviously one of them would start laughing and the other one would cry and run into the house and shoot themselves, but which one?"