That's what the National Enquirer is claiming. The political salt-n-pepper actor has apparently been wooing Fatima Bhutto, a 26-year-old poet and journalist. Let's learn more about her.
"He's still out there with his usual assortment of Hollywood eye-candy hanging from his arm," a source told The Enquirer.
"But George insists those days could be coming to an end if Fatima wants to take their relationship to the next level and spend some serious time with him in the U.S."
George and Fatima - who lives with her stepmother and half brother in a plush suburb of Karachi - met at an international conference last year.
Tricky long distance, Pakistan-to-US dating logistics aside, we think the two would make a nice couple. I mean, just look at her CV. She's a far cry from Clooney's last girlfriend, the be-breasted cocktail waitress and Fear Factor contestant, Sara Larson.
- Bhutto has a BA in Middle Eastern studies from Barnard and a Masters in South Asian studies from University of London. So she's educated.
- She is a columnist for The News, Pakistan's largest English-language newspaper. Plus she's written a book of poetry, Whispers of the Desert (when she was 15), and a compilation of survivor stories called 8.50 a.m. 8 October 2005, about the disastrous earthquake that struck Kashmir on that date.
- She took a vocal stand against her aunt Benazir's reentry into Pakistan, calling it a "grand show" that resulted in the deaths of 139 people. So, you know, whether you agree with her or not, she is principled.
- Her neighborhood in Karachi, and her house, is continually described as "plush." So you know she's not just looking for his moneys.
- Most importantly, she pretty.