Hugh Grant just wants your extra time and your kiss. Seriously, that's absolutely all he wants. Unlike George Clooney, who wants you to abdicate a political empire.
- On Monday night, Hugh Grant is seen making out with Drew Barrymore at Waverly Inn. She later turns up at Beatrice alone. On Tuesday night, Grant makes out with two women at a Meatpacking District spot, then just up and walks out. He's either trying to prove something or trying to sexually frustrate himself.
- Los Angeles police are supposedly investigating whether Chris Brown has a long history of abusing Rihanna. Like, why did she wear that eye patch? [Sun]
- Brown's mom is still talking to him. And at least one cousin is defending him, saying, "it had to be something to provoke him for Chris to do it."
- In 1979, 20-year-old Madonna worked as a nude photo model for maybe $25. One of those pictures just sold for $38,000. [Mirror]
- Michael Phelps refuses to take $1 million for an interview, because that would be wrong. And also because it would, uh, endanger his $100 million in projected lifetime endorsements. [P6]
- Benazir Bhutto's niece Fatima, 26, is not sure whether to continue her secret affair with George Clooney, 47, by going to Hollywood as he requests, or be an actual political leader in Pakistan. What's a girl to do? [Mail]
- Do not look at this picture of the octuplet mom's distended belly from the height of her pregnancy. [TMZ]