Making the best of it: LeAnn Rimes' husband wasn't there to get her through cold Orange County nights, so she strayed; Nadya Suleman had to settle for just two of her eight babies.
- After Nadya Suleman obtained a new house, two nurses and two nannys, she was finally allowed to take two of her octuplets home. Her hospital wisely checked out the house "several" times to make sure it was safe. Or at least as safe as a warren containing six violent children, a lone parent and reality television crews can be. [People]
- LeAnn Rimes might be married to her former backup dancer, but the country singer has apparently been caught hooking up with Eddie Cibrian, her costar in a TV movie. The glory of Lifetime Network filmmaking and the bright lights of Laguna Beach went to her head! [Us]
- MTV is plotting a reality show involving jailed ponzi schemer Lou Pearlman, who basically created 'N Sync and the Backstreet Boys, and a band called Biteboy, who were made pariahs when they tried to exploit the death of a young girl in Florida. He will urge the band to repent and do something productive and meaningful with their lives. Ha ha, just kidding, he will bark instructions for accumulating money and cheap fame at them, over a speakerphone. [Gatecrasher]
- Graydon Carter is staging preview opening of his new Monkey Bar for friends, from whom he will solicit feedback. Specifically, he'd like to know how swiftly and rudely they were ejected by the maître d'; if any are actually seated he's pulling out his investment immediately. [P6]
- Justin Timberlake is developing a tequila, so as to ensure that particular spirit ends up as debased by ridiculous, never-ending commercial permutations as vodka. [P6]