Jamie Foxx regrets wishing chlamydia on Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears wishes she'd never met that creep from rehab at Subway. But Hulk Hogan doesn't have to regret "totally understand[ing]" OJ Simpson.
- Hulk Hogan's not saying OJ was right, but "I get it... You're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife... I could have turned everything into a crime scene... cutting everybody's throat." In fairness, Hogan meant a pro-wrestling-style throat-cutting, after which the director yells "cut" and his wife and her lover stand up and start naked fake-blood fights. [P6]
- Jamie Foxx went on Jay Leno to beg forgiveness for saying on a radio show that Miley Cyrus should do heroin, turn lesbian, smoke crack and catch chlamydia. We believe his exact words were, "It's been three years since Dreamgirls, please help me unshoot The Soloist in the head. Please?"
- Steve Wozniak developed something of an attachment to his Dancing with the Stars partner Karina Smirnoff. Now he's going to walk her down the aisle during her wedding to Masim Chmerkovskiy, who he likes to geek out with. Then, depending on how many cocktails he has, the Apple co-founder may or may not offer a raw critique of the couple's first dance together. [P6]
- Britney Spears is either dating her backup dancer Geo, her backup dancer Chase Benz, or a 40-year-old real estate developer who proposed to her in a Subway sandwich shop after meeting her in rehab. [Gatecrasher]
- Did you know that Marc Jacobs mailed Lil' Kim every week when she was in prison for perjury? Every week for ten months. [P6]
- Michael Jackson somehow convinced Julien's Auction House not to sell all his stuff. It sounds like it's going to end up in some sort of freaky Michael Jackson museum. (As opposed to a non-freaky Michael Jackson museum.) [The Insider]