Is 'in the midst of crushing economic insecurity' really the time to start fucking with smokers and their access to cigarettes? Because that's what the governmentalsciencecleanair-complex has apparently decided to do, and it's not smart:
- Yesterday: Coffee is great for you unless you smoke.
- And they tell us cigarettes are racist!
- Today: San Francisco imposes a 33 cents per pack tax on cigarettes to pay for the cost of cleaning up the butts. That's the part we don't want, why are you making us pay?
- The new head of the CDC wants to shut down smoke shops on Indian reservations. But cigarettes are cheaper there!
- Oh and not only are cigarettes racist, they are also sexist, against women.