Do you feel that? Those are George Carlin's acid tears falling from heaven. There are some mainstays on the millionaire funny-man list. But there is one depressing shocker. Can you guess who?
Forbes put out their list of the 10 richest comedians based on their concert ticket sales, movie deals, and DVD sales.
1. Jerry Seinfeld $85 million between June 2008 and June 2009. He also filmed this commercial. Laugh it up, America!
2. Chris Rock whose worldwide 'No Apologies Tour' contributed to his $42 million bounty. Chris is a funny man and we should continue to give him our money.
3. Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham banked an estimated $30 million over the course of the year. Wait, who?!
4. Dane Cook is the friend that nobody likes. The friend with $20 million dollars.
5. George Lopez. $20 million. Holler back Canoga Park!
6. Howie Mandel. Aw, I have a soft spot for Bobby's World.
7. Larry the Cable Guy made $13million dollars last year. This clip about sums it up.
8. You might be a redneck if you only make $11 million dollars, Jeff Foxworthy.
Ok! Did you guess who? Did you say Dane Cook? I hope you did cause he's the ambassador of TERRIBLE.