Do you feel that? Those are George Carlin's acid tears falling from heaven. There are some mainstays on the millionaire funny-man list. But there is one depressing shocker. Can you guess who?
1. Jerry Seinfeld $85 million between June 2008 and June 2009. He also filmed this commercial. Laugh it up, America!
2. Chris Rock whose worldwide 'No Apologies Tour' contributed to his $42 million bounty. Chris is a funny man and we should continue to give him our money.
3. Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham banked an estimated $30 million over the course of the year. Wait, who?!
4. Dane Cook is the friend that nobody likes. The friend with $20 million dollars.
5. George Lopez. $20 million. Holler back Canoga Park!
6. Howie Mandel. Aw, I have a soft spot for Bobby's World.
7. Larry the Cable Guy made $13million dollars last year. This clip about sums it up.
8. You might be a redneck if you only make $11 million dollars, Jeff Foxworthy.
Ok! Did you guess who? Did you say Dane Cook? I hope you did cause he's the ambassador of TERRIBLE.