So: with the announcement that Jon Gosselin is considering having his own solo gig, I asked our commenters this morning what we should name it. They responded. We have nominees, and a winner. TV Producers: listen close.
We got some pretty great ones, and some pretty terrible ones. Almost all of them were scored by me, and you can check the scores in the original thread if you'd like. I promised our winner a star, and a star they shall get (in the event our winner was already starred, well, they just get glory, and something like :) from us). First, in no particular order, a sampling of the runners-up:
- From RoyJagabat: "NYC Drek."
- From Labyrinthine: "Jon and Ed Hardy Sitting in a Tree Minus Kate Plus Some Stupid Twenty-somethings."
- From Maya Twocents: "Prison Break: Jon Gosselin Edition."
- From La Tortue: "Eight is Enough (2.0)."
- From Claire Buoyant: "Kate Spayed."
- From MollyBloomberg: "The Kate Escape."
- From Alexa Elizabeth Ann: "Freedumb!"
- From Homovegetarian: "Douche! Rinse! Repeat!"
- And from Section 426: Jon Gosselin: Ace of Flakes
Heh. Not exactly catchy, kind of awkward, but fairly accurate and a show I'd probably watch...uh, if only for Richard's recaps.
Job well done. People: set those DVRs.