Grizzled CNN war correspondent Michael Ware just got done spending seven years in Iraq. Soon he'll go to rugged-est Afghanistan. But for now, he's living in... Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Quick, what's the joke?
- "Well judging from that picture, he'll fit right in!"
- "All those heroin-addicted hobo squatters make Williamsburg just like a war zone. He'll feel right at home!"
- "All those rusting hulks of empty buildings make Williamsburg just like a war zone. He'll feel right at home!"
- "We hope a puking pug dog on the L train doesn't trigger his PTSD!"
- "Ware once had a fling with Lara Logan but he better not let Lara Logan visit him in Williamsburg or a dirty hipster might steal Lara Logan away because she is sexy and probably likes dirty hipster sex!"