Talk about tacky! Another celeb has smaller size labels sewn in her clothes to feed her thin delusions. And Michael Musto gets rid of every blind item he had stored in his gossip closet. Prepare to binge on trashy rumormongering!
1. "What A-list actress, always movies, may be finding it harder these days to afford her much admired clothes and style as her career has stalled? She took not one, not two, but TEN irreplaceable 1950s vintage couture dresses from the set of her last film. The LA rental house who supplied the dresses was of course paid replacement value and damages by the embarrassed production, but next time you read about this actress on the red carpet in "an amazing vintage couture gown she chose herself," feel free to point and laugh." [CDaN]
2. "Which curvy celebrity with a lucrative fragrance deal and defunct fashion line doesn't like to admit she's packed on a few pounds since the height of her fame? Her assistant has learned to ask for labels of a smaller size sewn into the fashion samples she calls in for her famously tempestuous boss." [Blind Gossip]
5. "Which Broadway diva who didn't get the part in that movie musical eventually telegrammed the legendary composer with, "Liked the movie. Wish her music had been better served"? (His sardonic response: "Who asked you, you fucking cunt?")" [VV]
9. "Which brother who has achieved his own measure of success is a creepy egomaniac, according to some who have worked with him and don't really care to again? Which actress who was once married to that biggie tells gossip-seeking friends, "I'm not allowed to talk about that based on the terms of our agreement," rather than say the much simpler, "No, he's not"?" [VV]
16. "And this one will surely become the intelligentsia's favorite for some time to come: What one-named star used to eat pussy at the Playboy mansion to feed her then-insatiable meth habit? Huh? I'm waiting!" [VV]