It is time to ban candle-burning in restaurants, bars, hospitals, and other workplaces: they give you cancer. Experts have proven it with science!
South Carolina State University researchers burned candles in a lab and found that "paraffin wax candles gave off harmful fumes linked to lung cancer and asthma."
Lead researcher Amid Hamidi said people who frequently used candles, for instance to help them relax in the bath or provide the right ambience for dinner, were most at risk.
How many more people must die before Michael Bloomberg does something about candles? Children can buy them and everything! We must sue Big Candle.