Finally, we have something nice to say. Boring, huh? One actress kindly paid for her poor friend's entire wedding. Aww. We're not being nice to a star's bratty kids, a bad celeb restaurateur, or a cheating golfer. No way.
1. "This Academy Award winner/nominee actress who does a mix of television and movies has a best friend who recently got married. Her friend is a special education teacher for a school which does not pay their employees very much. The friend married a man who is also a teacher at the school. The original plan was for the couple to just get married at their home and have a very tiny reception and not even a honeymoon as they are trying to save whatever dollars they earn for a home. Well, our actress gave them and paid for the wedding of a lifetime as well as a reception, the honeymoon and even gave them $50K towards their house." [CDaN]
2. "This celebrity couple hauls the child/ren everywhere with them while they travel. While it may sound glamorous for them to travel from country to country, the truth is that they lack a consistent educational program. It has left them well behind their age level academically, as well as socially awkward with their peer group. In a recent embarrassing incident, one of the kids was put in a play group with kids their own age for a few minutes, and spent their time alternating between crying and bullying." [Blind Gossip]
3. "This celebrity has opened up a restaurant, but really has little to do with the actual place itself. They are trying to distance themselves even more now, since their famous food gave a famous tummy some food poisoning. Instead of reporting the incident to public health, the sick celeb called the owner and the apologetic owner offered a vacation package to make up for the whole thing. We hear the food has been criticized several times and situations like this have happened before, for the eatery. One thing is for certain, we're not going to be eating there any time soon! Not Ashton Kutcher." [BuzzFoto]
4. "Which well-liked pro golfer once switched sponsors because he needed several million dollars in hush money? Seems he knocked up a stripper while playing at the Firestone Country Club in Akron, Ohio, and had to pay her off to keep their love child a secret." [Page Six]
5. "Which cable news anchor should be more careful with his cellphone? After he recently misplaced it, a co-worker opened it up and found a nude photo of the anchor's girlfriend." [Page Six]
6. "Which political leader in the Caribbean is under investigation by the U.S. government for using foreign aid to renovate his palatial home? The $443,000 spent was falsely listed as "security and road improvements." [Page Six]