We already introduced you to (kinda) socialite Sonja Morgan, but Bravo rocked our world this morning by announcing that they've added another lady to their cast of ditzy dames. So, who the hell is she?
None other than Jennifer Gilbert, owner and Chief Visionary Officer of party planning website Save the Date (which doesn't seem to be functioning currently). Here's what we know about her:
- She's 40 and married to Bennett Egeth, a managing director at Bear Sterns. They got married in 2002, and, of course, made Times Vows section. She wore a Pucci dress to her wedding, which kind of rules.
- Threw the 10th anniversary party for Fox News. Uh oh. Might she be a conservative?
- She has three children, Blaise, 4, and 1-year-old twins Saxton and Grey. They live in TriBeCa.
- Started out as a party planner, studied at MIT's "Birthing of Giants" Program, and was named "Entrepreneur of the Year" by Ernst & Young at age 29. She has talked about starting a party planning business for children's parties.
- She is the co-founder, co-owner, and director of marketing and sales of PortaMee, which is like the love child between a messenger bag and a Baby Bjorn, if you can imagine such a thing.
- Likes to paint herself as busy executive, so we don't know how that is going to fly with the other social layabouts on the show.
- She is no Bethenny Frankel.
Jennifer actually seems kind of cool, nice, and normal, but also like the type of stereotypical, privileged New York mom that is easy to hate. She's not prettier than Kelly Bensimon, so she will like her. She has money, so Countess LuAnn will like her. Ramona Singer will hate her, but she hates everyone and has crazy eyes. Alex McCordwill want to have playdates, but Jennifer will be embarrassed to be around her, but Jennifer's husband likes to talk about clothes just like Alex's so Simon and Bennett will have a bromance. Bethenny will like her, cause she thinks she's a business woman too, and then she'll hate her, and then they'll make up, and then she'll hate her again and leave for her own show. Jill Zarin is always the wild card, but as Jill goes, so goes the audience. Don't you piss off Jill, Jennifer, or we're all going to hate you.
[Image via Getty]