This week, everyone was crazy or in jail or getting laid off. And the conventional wisdom got turned on its head!
- In: insider trading. Out: talking about health care. In: lizard people! Out: being employed by Conde Nast.
- Hey, they finally filed charges against your crazy ex-girlfriend. (No, Salman, not yours.) But she's cool with it. (Salman isn't, though.) (But don't worry about him too much.)
- Gay pop stars have taken over Details! Lap dancers have taken over Yahoo!
- There is still going to be a movie about the Facebook. Also we're going to save the Oscars!
- Don't be anything for Halloween.
- But especially don't be Bernie Madoff's child molester pizza chef.
- Do the dishes and you will get laid 1.6 times this week.
- One more for the they all look the same file. Also: something was Al Sharpton's fault this week.
- "Vomit everywhere." And death and stuff!
- The Times doesn't believe in this "selling ads" stuff anymore.
- Man, we should all be movie directors.
- Some people don't have cell phones!
- Some people don't have family portraits taken by Annie Leibovitz, either. But not the Obamas.
- Ha, "boner."
- Oh man, David Cross, why are you embarrassing yourself?
- Something you think is wrong, economists say!
- And TV! Mad Men, Gossip Girl, The City, Glee, Project Runway, and The Real Housewives of Atlanta were all recapped.