The hardest part about working for Bonnie Fuller at Us Weekly was pretending to care about the often unknowable, usually banal questions that filled story meetings. Now at HollywoodLife, Fuller's Twitter account allows you to experience her relentess short-attention-span curiosity.
Here are some of the mysteries of life puzzling Fuller over the holidays:
- Of drug fans and arrest-prone Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller: "how do these people find each other?"
- Tiger Woods' marriage: "I'd love to know why in this theory Elin would want to stay with serial cheater??"
- Charlie Sheen again: "Why does a wealthy Hollywood star have to have switchblade in his back pocket? I'd be a fraid to keep livg with him!"
- Again: "So why does Charlie/ Brooke marriage go kaput over Xmas? Isn't it true that BIG holidays bring out every family dysfunction."
- And again: "Why can't he control himself?"
- Oh and: "Charlie Sheen: can u believe arrested for domestic violence? What a jerk! Why can't he keep out of trouble."
- "So which celebrity parent do u wish was YOUR parent? I'm votg for Hugh Jackman!"
- "Why aren't the Doc Hollywoods who dispense these drugs to celebrities worried that they'll lose their licenses?"
- Brittany Murphy's husband Simon Monjack: "Was he bad news or what?"
- Of a guy on the Keeping Up with the Kardashians show (we think): "What EXACTLY does Rob do?"
- Of Brittany Murphy: "Y would seemingly healthy 32 yr-old die?"
- Of Avatar: "how could they have fire there if no oxygen?"
- Of Alex Rodriguez and Kate Hudson breaking up: "Question: what's with Arod? Was he jealous of Kate? Couldn't compete with her big , new star turn?"
- Of life: "How do people lead dual lives -it's exhaustg!"
Fuller responds to this item on Twitter with a couple more questions: "Slow week at gawker... or what?" "But gawker, I do have another mystery that's puzzling me... how many couples have his n her mugshots???"