We get lots of suggestions of what to post on Gawker every day. Let's take a look at what came in through the #tips page today: Sarah Palin talks dirty, famous people are getting married, and supermarket cocaine is bananas!
- filthy tongue perfectly sums up some celebrity romance news: " The couple I never believed was real is now engaged."
- Cynner: Would you like to hear Sarah Palin say, "I love thick black meat inside my fat cunt"? Of course you would.
- Artur Van Asinine has found another old man who believes that the Tiger Woods email hoax is real.
- Dr. Nick: The worst part of this BBC story about a whole bunch of coke getting shipped to supermarkets in boxes of bananas: "Police said the drug packets had not made it onto supermarket shelves."
- AndPreciousLittleofThat tells a story about commitment, dedication and discipline.
- Mike Jahn describes some graffiti above the Manhattan entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel that is as difficult to photograph as it must have been to place.
You can leave us tips, links, news, story ideas, pictures, whatever on the #tips page by using the "Share" box on the front page and including the hashtag #tips. If you'd prefer, you can also send a confidential email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our tipline at 646-214-8138.