This week begins a new tradition at Gawker.TV: our very own video wrap-up. What were the week's biggest videos? Watch and find out.
Videos highlighted in the wrap-up include:
- Lookwell, Conan O'Brien's Hilarious Failed Pilot
- Brian Williams Slams Mark McGwire on NBC Nightly News Over Steroid Admission
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Admits to Be-Dazzling Her Lady Parts on Live TV
- American Idol Births Another Classic With "Pants on the Ground"
- Jimmy Fallon As Neil Young Sings "Pants on the Ground"
- Giving You Something to Cry About
- The Most Ridiculous Names to Appear on The Simpsons
- The Hitler Meme Simply Had to be Done for the Late Night Debacle
Our other favorites from this week are:
- CSI: Miami In One Minute Featuring 30 Rock's Tracy Jordan
- The Internet Unites in Solidarity For Conan O'Brien
- Howard Stern Despises Jay Leno, Gets a Call From Conan
- Did Mr. Met Just Thrust Behind a GMA Anchor?
- William Shatner and Richard Simmons Get Intimate on Today
- Six Great Shows That Were Prematurely Cancelled
- A Sneak Peek at Episodes, Matt Leblanc's New Show
- Poker Strategies for Team Conan O'Brien
- FX's Premiere of Archer: Will You Tune In?
- The Real World D.C.'s Lover's Spit
- "David After Dentist" Gets His Chance at Web Redemption
- A Musical Critique of How I Met Your Mother
- Pervy Piers Morgan is Too Much for Today
- What Can Conan O'Brien Learn From The Late Shift?
- Charles Barkley As Alicia Keys in Hilarious SNL Rehearsal Footage
- A Look Back at a Young Simon Cowell's Television Debut