Want to watch the featured videos? Well, here's a list of them:
- All of our Late Night coverage can be found right here!
- The Late Night Debacle Gets the Taiwan Animation Treatment
- Jay and Conan Settle it Like Men By Brawling in the Street
- Howard Stern Predicted Leno Wouldn't Give Up The Tonight Show in 2006
- Artie Lange Saw the Future of The Tonight Show, But No One Was Listening
- Jeff Zucker Admits the Leno/Conan Experiment Was a Mistake on Charlie Rose
- Ladies of The View Sound Off on Heidi Montag's 10 Plastic Surgeries
- "Duh" of the Day: Joan Rivers Loves Heidi Montag's New Look
- The Wit and Wisdom of The Jersey Shore
- Are All News Anchors This Cocky in Boston?
- Brendan Fraser Explains His Weird Golden Globes Hand Clap
- Dennis Quaid Screams Like a Woman After Being Pranked by Ellen
- Steven Seagal Loses His Grip on Reality on Lawman
Other notable posts from the last week:
- The Most Hated Comedians of All Time
- Simon Cowell Might Be Sabotaging American Idol
- Did 30 Rock Unwittingly Make the Most Genius Suggestion to Solve the Late Night Debacle?
- Ellen Eats it While Riding a Segway
- Colbert Mocks NBC and Jeff Zucker Before an Olympic Speed Skating Showdown
- Stephen Colbert Makes the Olympic Speed Skating Team
- All of Jersey Shore's Fights in 42 Seconds
- It's Hard to Believe the Unprofessional Mess that is Fox & Friends
- Zach Galifianakis Does a Standup Routine in Front of Children
- Teen Mom: Breaking Up is Hard to Do
- An Awkward Moment of Stumped Silence on Celebrity Jeopardy
- Oprah Reveals the Difficulties of Food Addiction, Totally Insensitive Parenting
- The Self-Lighting Cigarette
- Man Rocks Out in Car, Sets Off Air Bag
- Just How Drunk Was Julia Roberts at the Golden Globes?
- The Tablets of Our Dreams
- Brooklyn's PS 22 Sings Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind"
- What Exactly Did Bill Paxton Say About Michael C. Hall's Win?