Featuring (in order of appearance): Richard Blakeley, Mike Byhoff, Elaine Moran, Devon Irete, Jessica Poolt, Robyn Caplan, Matt Toder, Jill Lawson, & Whitney Jefferson.
Filmed by: Aman Ellis and Kirk Larsen
Edited by: Kirk Larsen
Special thanks to Daniel Barnum-Swett for pulling clips!
Want to watch the featured videos? Well, here's a list of them:
- Insane Clown Posse's Big Money Rustlas is an Actual Movie That Exists
- How to Order a $5 Footlong Like a Superhero
- Chris Matthews on Obama: "I Forgot He Was Black for an Hour"
- Jay Leno Tries to Set the Record Straight on Oprah Comes Off as a Lying, Victimized Cry-Baby
- Kimmel Reacts to Leno's Cries of Being "Sucker-Punched" on His Own Show
- The Toddler Turncoat
- CNBC Anchor Says the iPad "Reminds Me Of Feminine Products"
Other notable posts from the last week:
- Someone Finally Calls Out Andy Samberg on Being the Laziest SNL Cast Member Ever
- The Gay Superbowl Commercial That Wasn't
- Jay Leno: Scarecrow, Tin Man, or Cowardly Lion?
- Pee Wee Herman Gets an iPad
- Discussion on Male Birth Control Boils Down to a Difference of Opinion Among the Sexes
- Daniel Tosh Goes Off on a Hilarious Rant About Tom Cruise
- HBO's Funny or Die Show Could Be the Most Star-Studded, Hilarious Comedy Ever
- "Pants on the Ground" is a Plagiarized, Unoriginal Song
- Interspecies Smackdown: When Cats Attack, Who Wins?
- The Trials of a Video Game Addict on MTV's True Life
- Sherri Shepard Asks The Tough Questions, Then Immediately Gets Distracted By Cookies
- Fever Ray Makes Lady Gaga Look Like Celine Dion
- Good Day New York's Rosanna Scotto is a Petty, Petty Woman
- Kristin Chenowith Finds a New Best Friend in Kathie Lee Gifford
- Conan Says Goodbye to The Tonight Show, Channels Johnny Carson
- Kim Kardashian Gets Punched in the Face