Zach Galifiankis is hosting Saturday Night Live, Matthew Broderick's starring in a new NBC comedy, rumors of Michael Scott's new Office romance, and more!
In TV News...
- The original house featured in the Full House credits is up for sale at $4 million dollars. Here's a list of why it's not worth the dough.
- Matthew Broderick will star as a celebrity author in a new NBC comedy called Beach House.
- In "best news of the day" category, it was announced today that Zach Galifiankis will host Saturday Night Live.
- Videogum talks about how depressing I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant is to watch.
- Outtakes from Lost of Sayid and Hurley playing golf are hilarious.
- Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence will reunite in a new sitcom picked up by ABC Family.
- CNN beat out MSNBC in January ratings.
- Ellen's first day on American Idol will be February 9th.
- MTV has released a teaser trailer for Daria's upcoming DVD box set.
- Anyone rememeber Reaper? Here's how the show would have ended if the show hadn't been cancelled.
- This article ponders if Undercover Boss will be the next great reality show.
- Ausiello reports that Michael Scott will start a new Office romance this season. I hope the rumors about Holly coming back to the show are true!
- Are you excited for this year's Puppy Bowl?
Around the Web...
- Pop Candy has The Most Controversial Super Bowl Ads.
- Today's Ann Curry got stuck in an elevator and tweeted about it.
- Here's what the internet would look like if people were honest.
- TV Squad interviewed the "keep fucking that chicken" anchor.
- Christina Hendricks wore glasses and everybody went went nuts over it.
- Here's an unsettling photo of Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor kissing.
- If you're feeling daring, here's a roundup of the best Lost drinking games found on the web.
- Darren Star, of Sex and the City fame, will direct a biopic of Anita Bryant.
- What seems like all of Hollywood came together to record a new "We are the World."
- Somebody came up with a map outling Europe's "alcohol belts."
- In case you missed it earlier, go enjoy the Lost Choose Your Own Adventure game.
- Apparently, there is going to be an American Psycho musical.
- The A.V. Club has an awesome article about the philosophy of Bill Murray</>.
- In honor of the holiday, here are groundhogs eating people food.