It's well-established that New York City is home to sveltest of Americans. We are the rare Americans who can smugly say, "It's what's on the inside that matters." But what about our snoring, smoking, autism, and insanity?
- Truly amazing: Fish oil is just as effective as antipsychotic medications when it comes to making sure borderline crazy young people don't go all the way crazy. This is likely the one and only reason we are not currently crazy!
- Tired of sleep apnea and snoring, but don't want to be forced to wear a big, bulky mask at night to fix it? Well now you can wear a slightly less big mask at night. Still makes you look like kind of a freak. Or you can have a surgeon cut up your throat, that helps, sometimes. Good luck to you.
- Autism: really big in LA. Just one more reason to live in New York.
- Apparently there's some big controversy about electric cigarettes? If you're smoking an electric cigarette, you get laughed at. You're welcome, surgeon general.
- Whatever you do, just keep taking the stairs, New Yorkers. If you stop looking good, everything else is a moot point.