To sum up:
- Clinton had discomfort in his chest
- He did not have a heart attack
- Picture showed that one of the grafts from his 2004 bypass was blocked.
- Two stents were placed in his heart, in a procedure that lasted about an hour.
- He will go home tomorrow.
- His life was never in jeopardy.
- This was not a result of his diet or lifestyle.
- The doc told him he could go back to his office on Monday and continue to save Haiti.
Bars, you may commence your "Bill Clinton is Alive" $2 draft beer specials.