"Breaking," ha: be-hair-gelled governing robot Mitt Romney was totally attacked by a fellow patriotic American whilst in flight! Romney did not get all fucked up—or did he(??). What we know at this point:
- Mitt Romney was in Vancouver at the Winter Olympics. Yesterday he decided to fly home (not very patriotic?).
- "Romney asked the passenger sitting in front of his wife, Ann, to raise his seat back before take off."
- This passenger "became enraged and took a swing at Romney." BUT DID IT CONNECT?
- "'Gov. Romney did not retaliate, but instead allowed the airline crew to respond to the incident,' [his spokesman] said in a statement to the [Boston Globe]."
- The guy was then removed from the plane by, get this, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Would-be Commander-in-Chief Mitt Romney allows sap-sucking Canadian horse cops to fight his battles for him. America clearly made the right choice in the loser's bracket of the '08 primaries. "Cowboy up," Mitt Romney!
[via Wonkette . Pic: Getty]