Today's foray into the weird world of Gawker.TV's Week in Video brings us: confused newsmen, reused music, dolled up Guidettes, and more! Check it out.
Want to watch the featured videos? Well, here's a list of them:
- CNN's Tony Harris Has Trouble Understanding The News
- Gary Coleman is a Chicken, Waffles
- Does the Music from the Olympics Sound Familiar to You?
- Another Olympic Night of Figure Skating Fail
- Jersey Shore Girls Get Made Over on Rachael Ray
- Is Shaun White Always High During Interviews?
Other notable posts from the last week:
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Commenting on Gawker.TV
- Is NBC Trying to Start Another Cold War Through Figure Skating?
- Dutch Speed Skater Sven Kramer Calls NBC Reporter Stupid
- What the Hell Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?
- Homemade Neighborhood Raps Showcase a Nation of Funny People
- NBC's New Tonight Show Promo a Slap in Conan O'Brien's Face
- Family Guy Takes Shot at Sarah Palin's Mentally Disabled Son, World Awaits Her Facebook Retaliation Rant
- Chris Matthews Knows More About South America Than Wolf Blitzer Knows About Anything
- The Dangers of Homemade Pull-up Bars