Today's excursion into the multitudinous Gawker.TV Brain Trust's Week in Video reveals the truth about Jay Leno (he doesn't like Mr. Miyagi), the key to Frank's heart (cosplay), and Robert Downey Jr.'s interest in ball hair (long-standing).
Want to watch the featured videos? Well, here's a list of them:
- Meet The Boyfriend From Hell On 16 and Pregnant
- A First Look at Fame: 20 Kids Who Grew Up to Be Important
- Train Explodes Through Flooded Streets
- Teachers: If You're Going to Give Lapdances, Don't Do It In Front of Students With Cameras
- Kirsten Dunst Dancing Around In a Sailor Moon Costume Because...Art?
- Jay Leno's Racist Foray into Acting
Other notable posts from last week:
- Figure Skating Makes Scott Hamilton Orgasm
- The Night Olympic Ice Dancing Went Absolutely Crazy
- Jon Stewart Sums Up Everything That is Wrong with America in Under Four Minutes
- An Ode to Ina: Barefoot Contessa in Three Acts
- How NOT to Apply for a Job: The Art of Video Resumes
- Kourtney Kardashian Takes Birthing Into Her Own Hands