You know, the email that says 'classmates are trying to connect with you, now sign up for stuff'. Anyway, some guy got one, signed up, paid a fee like a moron then instigated a class action lawsuit when he realized.
To save future trouble, and ease the burdens of our overworked legal system:
- Women in your area are not waiting to meet you.
- You probably can't make thousands working from home, you should not try it and it did not work for the guy in the ad.
- There is no device that will allow you to come home to a delicious, nutritious meal with little or no effort on your part.
- It doesn't matter how filling the shake is, you will still want cookies.
- There probably are not companies that want to give you an iPad for a trial period free of charge so you can test it.