- Queen Latifah, ex-rapper/actress (40)
- Adam Levine, poppy singer (31)
- Dane Cook, bad comedian (38)
- Vanessa Williams, model/singer/actress (47)
- Bonnie Blair, retired speedskater (46)
- Luc Besson, writer/director (51)
- Mike Rowe, TV personality (48)
- Jerry Cantrell, Alice in Chains guitarist (44)
- Carl Gottlieb, Jaws co-writer (72)
- Michael Reagan, right-wing radio host (65)
- Theodora Richards, DJ/rock star offspring (25)
- Ben Cohen, Ben & Jerry's co-founder (59)
- Amy Poehler and Will Arnett, one of the few couples in the world we would actually encourage to reproduce, are expecting a second child.
- Kevin Costner's fan club is approaching double digits. He's expecting his seventh child—the third with current wife Christine Baumgartner Costner—in June.
- Danica McKellar, AKA Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years, is pregnant. She and her husband, Mike Verta, are expecting their first kid this fall.
- Britney Spears and boyfriend/agent Jason Trawick have reportedly broken up after a year of dating. Be careful out there, men of LA.