Write your own Glenn Beck haiku, Stephanie Pratt is sad that The Hills is ending, Party Down gets a start date, and Fox Sports promises no more old rocker-types performing during the Superbowl's halftime show.
[But you wouldn't like Screech when he's angry, Mr. Belding! Image via Zach Mack's tumblr.]
- In TV News...
- Here's a fantastic chart showing the programming for TLC, History, and the Discovery Channel.
- Not surprisingly, the crew of Dancing With the Stars hates Kate Gosselin.
- In this week's Entertainment Weeky, Katherine Heigl acknowledges her bitchy side and that people see her as a diva.
- Stephanie Pratt, unlikely voice of reason, is sad that The Hills is ending and promises the best season yet.
- In an interview with the AV Club, Chloe Sevigny expressed her opinions on the latest season of Big Love, calling it "awful."
- Fox Sports promises no more oldies during their halftime show. Next year the act will not be someone under 60, apparently.
- Diddy will perform next week on American Idol's elimination show.
- Poetically express your true feelings about Glenn Beck at HaikuGlennBeck.com
- Don Johnson is in negotiations to star in an ABC comedy pilot titled "Southern Discomfort." I see what they did there!
- SyFy's new series, Saved By Zeroes may have found it's star: Smallville's Michael Rosenbaum.
- Here's an exit interview with Survivor's Tyson.
- Party Down, a severely underrated and hysterical comedy on Starz, will return to TV on April 23rd.
- Around the Web...
- 11 people who would look better with Justin Bieber's face.
- Good news, music fans: Spotify will launch in the US in as little as three to six months!
- OMG you guys, Beyonce may be pregnant.
- As a Bejeweled freak myself, I must admit that it looks fun to play on an iPad.
- Starting your Spring diet? Read the 40 Deadliest Fast Food Meals.
- Tonight you'll be able to clclearly see Mars but there's a catch: it's the last time it will be viewable by earth until 2012.
- Donny Osmond does not like Beyonce & Lady Gaga's "Telephone" video.
- Every "Kick Ass" poster in one place.
- Netflix for the Wii is happening sooner than you think.
- Here's a neat list of 10 DVD commentaries you need to hear.
- Are you as excited as we are? Here's The New York Times' review of Hot Tub Time Machine.