It's Spring Break at CRU and it's time for the Senior class to start planning their lives. Ashley finds a job being stylish, Rebecca and Evan start anew, and Casey decides it's off to Law School—without Cappie.
The season has been leading up to this breakup, so most Greek fans were probably not too surprised. What was surprising was the awful writing when it came to Greek's "fan favorite" couple ultimate demise.
How many break-up cliche's can you count? Here's just a few that I jotted down:
- "I have to do what's best for me."
- "We are two different people."
- "I guess I'm being selfish."
- "I want us to move forward together."
- "You don't want to grow up."