Charlie Sheen wants to leave Two and a Half Men, Anna Paquin outed herself, George Lopez can burn his own wax effigy, and the aged king of the once glorious Aaron Spelling TV empire passed away. So falls the crown!
In TV News...
- Neal McDonough was fired from the upcoming Scoundrels for being scared of Virginia Madsen's cooties.
- Madame Tussaud's unveiled their George Lopez wax statue. The inanimate likeness is sure to be funnier than the comedian himself.
- Charlie Sheen has expressed his desire to leave Two and a Half Men, though the announcement is probably his try for a pay raise. Already the highest paid television actor, he totally needs the cash!
- True Blood's Anna Paquin came out as bisexual. Who's ready for the inevitable bayou bi-vampire theme porn?
- Sadly, John Forsythe, unseen boss of Charlie's Angels and the patriarch of Dynasty, died yesterday. He will live forever in our hearts and SOAPnet syndication.
Around the Web...
- Renee Zellweger will star and sing in My Own Love Song, giving her sultry, sour puss stylings a chance to shine singing brand new Bob Dylan material.
- Repper lets you reclaim your Twitter by uploading your own images and patterns to use as site backgrounds. Blogging brilliance!
- At last! The Chicago welfare office J-Setting battle is explained!
- Sticks and stones may break celebrities bones too: the Daily Beast reports on stars bullied as children.
- Welcome the weekend watching the one 80s TV intro mash-up to rule them all.