Mandy Moore heads to Greys, the cast of The Love Boat will reunite on TV Land, people hate Oprah's voiceovers on Life, and be friends with South Park's Kip!
Martha's Quote Book" />
- In TV News...
- Mandy More has signed on to star in this season's finale of Grey's Anatomy. She'll play the patient of Bailey's. [TV Guide]
- Oprah's narration of Discovery's Life has been getting horrible reviews on its Amazon.com site. Snarky comments include "This is atrocious" and "One of the worst editorial decisions in TV ever." [Warming Glow]
- Party Down's Lizzy Caplan will follow in the footsteps of Jane Lynch Ryan Hansen, and Adam Scott by ditching the show for a CBS pilot called True Love [The Live Feed]
- TV Land is doing a service for fans of The Love Boat—it will reunite the original 1977 cast at it's 8th annual awards show on April 25th. [Inside TV]
- The commercial teaser for South Park's 200th episode has hit the web—and it looks like they have no mercy on any of the celebrities featured in the episode. [<a href="http://southparkstudios.com"South Park Studios]
- Are soaps making a comeback? Michael Nori will head to All My Children to play Erica Kane's new love interest and Charles Shaughnessy will return to Days of Our Lives.[TV Squad]
- Around the Web...
- Remember poor, no-facebok-friends, Kip Drordy from Wednesday's South Park? Now you can be his friend on facebook. [Facebook]
- This was probably a long time coming... now there's a burlesque Star Wars show. [FilmDrunk]
- If the great beyond and cute animals are your thing, here's a list of the Top 10 animals in space. [TopTenz]
- The Sex and the City 2 trailer was released today and two things were clear: Aidan is back and the movie's writers really love puns. [Vulture]
- The trailer for Will Ferrell and Mark Whalberg's movie, The Other Guys also came out today. Our opinion? Looks funny enough. [Flavorwire]
- People's top ten celebrity quotes of the week include quips from Tina Fey, Tracy Morgan, and Stephen Colbert. [Oh No They Didn't]
- Twitter: enabling celebrity fights the American public didn't know existed since 2009. Apparently, Ice T has beef with Amiee Mann and this one tweet might be the meanest/most hilarious of them all. [Village Voice]