He can't help it. The GPS voice makes him randy. This actress is embarrassed over a messy poo incident. This actor thinks he lives with a ghost. Another thesbian can't get it up. Maybe he should try GPS.
1. "In the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love. Especially when he is in his car. In his driveway. Alone. Being seduced by the sultry voice of turn by turn instructions. That's the position in which this current television actor found himself recently. His better half couldn't figure out why he sat in the car alone each morning. When she went outside to find out, she observed him in the car, the seat reclined, his eyes closed, pleasuring himself to the dulcet tones of the automated voice system." [Blind Gossip]
2. "This A list actress/producer missed two days of scheduled filming because she was so embarrassed to have her toilet backup and overflow in her trailer." [CDaN]
3. "This troubled C list, mostly television actor/comedian with A list name recognition sleeps in a tent in his backyard because he thinks he has a ghost in his house." [CDaN]
4. "This former B+/A- list movie actress who now focuses on another entertainment career once cheated on her A list movie star former boyfriend with another A list (at that time) movie actor. Although she says it isn't cheating if the guy can't get it up." [CDaN]
5. "Which media blogger and his wife used to have threesomes with another woman? The blogger ended up leaving his wife for the other woman, who then broke it off with him — and now he's consoling himself with a young, blonde writer?" [P6]
6. "Which married broadcaster had better be careful? Word is getting out about his recent night at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich with a woman who drives a black car with Vermont plates and college decals on the rear window." [P6]