As will become evident, Elaine Moran has done something with Matt Toder and is the new host of the Week in Video, which now broadcasts from an unknown location deep below the footsteps of New Yorkers. Intrigue!
Want to watch the featured videos? Well, here they are:
- "Visionary" Eric Leebow Thinks He Invented the Social Network
- Dogs Don't Like the iPad
- The iPad as Cat Toy: Genius
- Does Modern Family Preach Blatant Sexism?
- Extra Host Can't Keep Her Eyes Off Ashley Dupre's Rack
Other notable posts from last week:
- McLovin' Will Not Autograph Your Milf-Boobs
- The Ugly Betty Series Finale: Happy Endings For (Literally) Everyone!
- For the Love of 8-bit: A "Best of" Compilation
- Couch-ella: A TV-Band Music Festival For The Ages
- The Universe Mystifies Insane Clown Posse
- Mo' Duck Money, Mo' Duck Problems