Every day, celebrities are sweating on the treadmill in your gyms, hogging tables in your restaurants, and shopping in your stores. This week in #stalker sightings: Jimmy Fallon, Susan Sarandon, Michael C. Hall, and LaToya Jackson.
- LaToya Jackson in the Flatiron Building: "That's where the Macmillan offices are, so maybe she's writing a book?"
- Mira Sorvino at Lincoln Center Barnes and Noble book signing for Peter Buffett's (Warren Buffett's son) book, Life Is What You Make It.
- Jimmy Fallon just pulled up in a big black limo at New York Hospital.
- Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter at Belcourt on Second Avenue and 4th Street: "They looked happy and healthy; I was just afraid Trinity was gonna appear."
- Susan Sarandon looking good at the Union Square Greenmarket. Sans Ping-Pong Boy.
- Tyra Banks at Tipsy Parson on Sunday in a crazy hat.
- Diddy at 55th and Broadway. Overheard being silly and saying, "Thank you. I love you, Balloons." Who's Balloons?
- Ian Somerhalder on Mercer between Grand and Broome doing a photo shoot — screaming like a banshee.
- Hulk Hogan and his wife in the AXA Building.
Submit Your Sightings
1. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
2. Publish them immediately on the Stalker site by entering the info into the Share box at the top of the page and including the #stalker hashtag. Extra credit for pictures!