Lost's finale has been extended an extra half hour, Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Walk of Fame star had her name misspelled, A&E is coming out with an Intervention spinoff, and how to enjoy the best parts of Maury without actually watching it.
- In TV News...
- Now you don't have to sit through actual episodes of Maury to enjoy it's absolute ridiculousness. [THE RESULTS ARE IN!]
- Lost fans, rejoice! The finale has been extended an extra half an hour, making the total run time a whopping two hours and thirty minutes. I can't wait. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- On top of shows starring David Hasselhoff, Bob Saget, Tony Danza, and Dee Snider, A&E has ordered an Intervention spinoff called I'm Heavy. [The Live Feed]
- Here are the seven ABC shows on the bubble—and I'm not surprised by a single one. Wasn't Scrubs already given the ax? [TV Squad]
- Your favorite Lost characters at a very young age. [Unreality Mag]
- WE tv will celebrate Betty White's night to host SNL by running a Golden Girls marathon all day long on Saturday. [Pop Candy]
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney are expecting a baby boy. All I have to say is... he better grow up to be hilarious. [Breezy Mama]
- Which TV show makes the most money? [TV Squad]
- Around the Web...
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus got a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame yesterday—and her name was spelled wrong on it. Whoops! [Us]
- 26 Incredibly Awesome Minimalist Posters for Television and Music [Urlesque]
- Here's a fake letter from a fake parent regarding Mikey Cyrus' new music video. [Videogum]
- So this is weird: Newsweek is being sold, and here's the news item about it.. on Newsweek's own site! [Newsweek]
- As it turns out, Sanda Bullock had posed with Jesse James for that People Magazine shoot, but after all that went down, the ones featuring him were left out. [Jezebel]
- Inside TV and TV Squad have become one mega-site. [TV Squad]