Don Draper returns, Community goes paintballing, a Real Worlder sets his sights on Washington, and whose Anatomy is it if there's no Grey?
- In TV News...
- Tonight's Community will be homage to action movies, and is sure to be awesome, though details are top secret. [E! Online]
- Jon Hamm looks Don Draper dapper driving a vintage convertible while filming the fourth season of Mad Men. [The Daily Mail]
- Sean Duffy of Real World Boston fame wants to know what it's like when people stop being polite and start being real congressional. [Popeater]
- Dancing with the Stars' alum and former NFL star Lawrence Taylor was arrested and charged with raping a 16 year old girl. The statutory foxtrot defense is never a strong one. [Yahoo! News]
- Ellen Pompeo is hoping to leave Grey's Anatomy when her current contract is up in 2012. Boring news about a boring show, or potential sign of the eschaton as foretold by the ancient Mayan calendar?! [Zap2It]
- Around the Web...
- How many times do I have to tell you to "Get Outta There!" [The Daily What]
- After just saying "no" to privacy, Facebook wants to know how we're feeling. [Mashable]
- John Mayer enters the tumblrsphere. All is lost. [Tumblr]
- The Village Voice goes googoo-gaga for Babies. [The Village Voice]
- Hitchcock's The Birds is real and happening in West Palm Beach/on YouTube. [Warming Glow]
- Justin Bieber doesn't understand the question, and he refuses to answer. [YouTube]