Will Arnett and Mitch Hurwitz' pilot has been picked up by NBC for an Arrested Development reunion, get ready for an all-ladies version of Entourage, the creator of Cougar Town wants to rename the show, and the coolest lady cartoons.
In TV News...
- Entourage producers Mark Wahlberg and Stephen Levinson are close to a deal that would create a show about a group of female friends "working and finding in romance" in LA. [Warming Glow]
- Will Arnett and Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz' pilot, Running Wilde, has been picked up for the fall season. [The Live Feed]
- The Power Rangers franchise will move to Nickelodeon. Yeah, I didn't have a clue that it still existed, either. [NY Times]
- An interview with Michael Emerson talks about Ben's upcoming alliance. [NY Post]
- According to TMZ, the NFL is suing a new football leauge called "420 Football Leauge." In case you couldn't tell, [TMZ]
- Movieline's "10 Coolest Cartoon Chicks in TV History" includes Daria, Judy Jetson, and Anjelica Pickles from Rugrats. [Movieline]
- Bill Lawrence, creator of Scrubs and Cougar Town says he regrets the naming of the Courtney Cox comedy. [HitFix]
Around the Web...
- Lin Yu Chun, aka the "Tawianese Susan Boyle" has been given a record deal. [Warming Glow]
- Remember that 8-bit arcade game that went viral a few week ago? Turns out it's going to become a film starring Adam Sandler. Bit will be play the monkey? [The Awl]
- Proof that Gossip Girl's Taylor Momsen's parents are terrible: They let her walk around with guns. [BWE.tv]