Will Arnett and Mitch Hurwitz' pilot has been picked up by NBC for an Arrested Development reunion, get ready for an all-ladies version of Entourage, the creator of Cougar Town wants to rename the show, and the coolest lady cartoons.
Do you think at the time MTV could see into the future far enough to see this past decade of crap-tastic programming? Image via Julia Segal.
- In TV News...
- Entourage producers Mark Wahlberg and Stephen Levinson are close to a deal that would create a show about a group of female friends "working and finding in romance" in LA. [Warming Glow]
- Will Arnett and Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz' pilot, Running Wilde, has been picked up for the fall season. [The Live Feed]
- The Power Rangers franchise will move to Nickelodeon. Yeah, I didn't have a clue that it still existed, either. [NY Times]
- An interview with Michael Emerson talks about Ben's upcoming alliance. [NY Post]
- According to TMZ, the NFL is suing a new football leauge called "420 Football Leauge." In case you couldn't tell, [TMZ]
- Movieline's "10 Coolest Cartoon Chicks in TV History" includes Daria, Judy Jetson, and Anjelica Pickles from Rugrats. [Movieline]
- Bill Lawrence, creator of Scrubs and Cougar Town says he regrets the naming of the Courtney Cox comedy. [HitFix]
- Around the Web...
- Lin Yu Chun, aka the "Tawianese Susan Boyle" has been given a record deal. [Warming Glow]
- Remember that 8-bit arcade game that went viral a few week ago? Turns out it's going to become a film starring Adam Sandler. Bit will be play the monkey? [The Awl]
- Proof that Gossip Girl's Taylor Momsen's parents are terrible: They let her walk around with guns. [BWE.tv]