NBC's annoying decision to move Parks & Recreation to mid-season, an animated version of Napoleon Dynamite is coming to Fox, Conan O'Brien's new show has found a home, George Lucas writes to the Lost creators, and NPH on Glee.
Here's a look at Neil Patrick Harris during tomorrow's episode of Glee. Image via BSC.
- In TV News...
- NBC has decided to push Parks and Recreation to mid-season next year and picked up a comedy starring Paul Reiser, causing many TV fans to say once again, "F you, NBC." [Warming Glow]
- Fox is developing a new series based on the Napoleon Dynamite series. [TV Squad]
- "Celebrity Apprentice: Is Bret Michaels going to win this thing?" [Movieline]
- Conan O'Brien will shoot his new show on the historic Stage 15 on the Warner Brothers lot in Burbank, California. [The Live Feed]
- George Lucas sent a letter of congratulations to the creators of Lost in which he admits he hadn't planned Star Wars in advance. [The Live Feed]
- A tribute to the fired and recast actors of pilot season. [Movieline]
- Tina Fey's promise to 30 Rock fans: Jack and Liz will never do it. Well, that's a relief. [Ausiello Files]
- Hmm... Fox has picked up a show called Terra Nova, which is about a family 100 years in the future that go back in time. Or something. Anyway, the show's artwork looks a lot like Avatar. [Warming Glow]
- Jerry Seinfeld's next TV project will be a one-man show featuring Colin Quinn. So in other words, he's trying to do the polar opposite of The Marriage Ref. [The Wrap]
- Around the Web...
- After the passing of Ronnie James Dio, Seven heartfelt Dio tribute videos. [Best Week Ever]
- The creators of Lost talk about their literary influences. [Sagatrope]
- Three brits sailed across a lake in a children's bouncy castle. [Geekosystem]
- Do you like photobombs, turtles, and renaissance art? Well this photobombing turtle making his way into the Mona Lisa and the Birth of Venus. [Urlesque]