Jane Lynch returns to Party Down tonight, The Life and Times of Tim has been canceled, awful Lost tattoos, and Bradley Cooper's very special entrance down the red carpet to The A Team's LA premiere.
Bradley Cooper and Sharlto Copley make a unique entrance down the red carpet at the LA premiere of The A Team. Image via Hit Fix.
- In TV News...
- Jane Lynch returns tonight for an episode of Party Down, a show she left for Glee. It airs at 10 pm on Starz. [EW]
- HBO has canceled The Life and Times of Tim. The company behind the show isn't about to give up—they're pitching the show to Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. [TV Squad]
- Will Forte will guest on Parks and Recreation and play a character that's Twilight-related. Better than cross-dressing on 30 Rock, right? [Ausiello Files]
- Ever wanted to ask SNL cast member Bobby Moynihan a question? Now is your chance. [Live From New York It's Saturday Night Live]
- The Christian Newswire blames Ellen Degenere's "lesbian one-liners" for American Idol's decline in ratings. [Zap2It]
- Nat Geo's Expedition: Great White (airing Sunday at 9) looks pretty awesome. [National Geographic]
- In honor of Blache's passing, WE will hold a marathon of The Golden Girls tonight. [EW]
- The top 5 awful Lost tatoos. [Great White Snark]
- G4's Olivia Munn is, in fact, auditioning to be a Daily Show correspondent. [The Live Feed]
- Around the Web...
- Dustin Hoffman and Jason Bateman were caught by the "kiss cam" at last night's Lakers/Celtics game. They might have taken being a "good sport" to a whole new level. [TMZ]
- Songs of the Summer: all of the #1 tracks of the summer from 1940-2010. [Buzzfeed]
- There's a site that will show you how far the oil spill stretches from your hometown. Just enter your zip code and prepare to be depressed. [If It Was My Home]
- Because the Titanic is turning 100 in 2012, James Cameron thinks it's a great idea to re-release Titanic in 3D. [Geekosystem]
- 9 quotes that remind us that Justin Bieber is still a child. [HuffPo]
- Zack Morris fans, get ready—Mark-Paul Gosselar and his wife of 14 years have ended their marriage. [People]