You know those legends about pocket Bibles stopping bullets and saving soldiers' lives? We should all abandon Jesus and worship at an altar of rubberized gardening clogs, because Crocs just saved a three-year-old boy from death by electrocution.
A bright blue bolt of electricity went down his arm and shot out his side. It was awful, he was screaming in agony and shaking.
The T-shirt and jumper he was wearing are charred and he's got an exit burn on his side about the size of a five pence piece. The whole thing has left him in shock.
The paramedic said he was really lucky he was wearing Crocs shoes at the time as they stopped the electricity going through his legs and coming out of his feet and probably saved him from serious injury.