The Cleveland Show gets picked up for a third season, Comedy Central will roast David Hasselhoff, Lindsay Lohan might be next up on The Celebrity Apprentice, and Paula Deen hangs with the cast of Jersey Shore.
In TV News...
- Yes! Fox has picked up The Cleveland Show for a third season. [The Live Feed]
- Comedy Central has announced that they will be roasting David Hasselhoff this year. [TV Squad]
- Glee is going ball-out with merchandising, including (but not limited to!) video games, greeting cards, games, T shirts, sweatshirts, sleepwear, headwear, pens, notebooks, school planners, karaoke machine, boom box, board games, trivia games, and puzzles. God help us all. [The Live Feed]
- Last night's sixth game of the Stanley Cup was watched so much that it's now the best ratings in 36 years. [THR]
- Rumor has it that Donald Trump is wooing Lindsay Lohan to be on the next season of Celebrity Apprentice and that Dina Lohan is all about it. [NY Post]
- Futurama characters re-drawn as X-Men. [io9]
- Reality show Giuliana and Bill will be back for a third season, likely airing at the end of the year. [TV Squad]
- It's the ladies turn to have a go at the Emmy Roundtable this time: Courteney Cox, Felicity Huffman, Jane Lynch ("Glee"), Sofia Vergara, Patricia Heaton and Wanda Sykes[Hollywood Reporter]
- If the NBA finals don't last very long, ABC will apparently fill time with un-aired episodes of Better Off Ted [Hit Fix]
Around the Web...
- Hot off his MTV Movie Awards performance, Tom Cruise and Paramount are creating a "Les Grossman" movie. [Deadline]
- How much celebrities make per "sponsored tweet." [Buzzfeed]
- Speaking of Twitter, the New York Times have banned the word "tweet," suggesting the phrase "twitter message" be used instead. [Geekosystem]
- You can now connect Flickr with Facebook—and it looks pretty nice! [Laughing Squid]
- 20 of the World's most beautiful libraries. [Oddee]
- Ever wonder what little Dewey from Malcom in the Middle looks like now? Click this link and immediately feel old. [The Live Feed]
- Big Booty Bread Company and more—The 13 Worst Restaurant Names in NYC. [Village Voice]