Teresa Giudice, the Real Housewife of New Jersey who is $11 million in debt, is selling the enormous novelty house that's been featured like a funny sidekick on her show these past two seasons. For $3.99m, it can be yours.
The rococo chateau features:
- Six bedrooms, five and a half baths
- Custom marble floors throughout
- Breakfast bar
- Three fireplaces
- Wine room
- Certified Classy™ brand garden decorations (including fountain and Sicilian peasants)
- Tanning studio
- Gun closet
- Italian sex swing
- Large, whirring forehead enlargener machine in the basement (may not be functional)
- Montville school district
You should buy this house! Sure you'll be haunted nightly by the ghosts of stoolies, but think of all that marble, granite, and onyx. Sweet, sweet onyx.
[via Real Estalker]